Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chistmas in England




Last year my family went to England to visit my uncle. Luckily, the season was winter which means that it was a Christmas joy to me and my family. The weather was snowy and i could hardly see anyone. It was like a fog. But eventually, my family and I managed to find my uncle's house. His house bell is extremely unique, it was the sound of "jingle bells". We had a good chat, talking of past happenings. I maybe be a teenage but my gifts are still toys and i like it this way. :) During the night, we kids went out to play a game which i have never played in my life: "snowball fighting". It was great fun, i got hit most of the time. We played for few hours and returned to my uncle's house. Next, he took us to a shopping centre, it was huge! Decorated with brightly coloured lights, with an enormous Christmas tree in the middle of the shopping centre. It was glorious! Mascots of Santa Claus were roaming around, entertaining children and giving out sweets. Even if I'm a teenage, I'm still in childhood world. Satisfied with our shopping, my family and I went back to the hotel. I really had a great time, hope I go to England soon:)

No comments: